Download Launch Pivot 1.6 in progress..
Contacting third-party download site... please wait.
If your download does not start automatically within 5 seconds, click
Launch Pivot is a smart, configurable and powerful tool for exploring and launching programs on your computer. It is designed to make all possible tasks like search, open programs or documents fast and easy. The tool can be used as a Media Player or an Image Viewer by placing the mouse cursor over a multimedia or an image file icon on the main screen. With integrated scheduler various tasks can be executed at specified times. You can search the Internet (news, videos, images, maps, books etc.), look up a word in a dictionary and check the weather. Internet searches can be also performed from any application by marking text and pressing a user defined hotkey.
- Launch Pivot is a five-in-one software: Search Tool, Launcher, Media Player, Image Viewer and Scheduler
- Easy-to-use user interface and it allows you instantly to search files stored anywhere on your PC hard drive
- Indexes only using idle priority, assuring that it will never slow down your computer (the very first indexing will take more processor power)
- Indexes all associated file types
- Compresses index database to save disk space
- Any file can be searched by name, description or file type
- Music (.mp3, .wma) can be searched by name, artist, title, album and genre
- Images (.jpg) can be searched by name, title, subject, author, comments, keywords and dimensions
- Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) can be searched by name, title, subject, author, keywords and comments
- Highlights used search terms
- Displays thumbnail icons of images
- Internet searches are supported (news, videos, images, maps, books etc.), look up a word in a dictionary and check the weather
- Schedules any file, reminder, shutdown, restart, lock computer or stand by at specified times
- Launch Pivot can be activated by clicking the program icon (a rocket) in the taskbar system tray or by pressing user assigned hot key (default is ALT + L)