Advanced Image Loader 1.0
| Advanced Image Loader is addition software to AutoCAD, AutoCAD MAP or AutoCAD Civil3D (or any other version of AutoCAD). It works with version 2007 as well as version 2008.
The software is made to work with raster image files with TIFF, MrSID, JPG, GIF, BMP and PNG formats. It connects raster images with AutoCAD drawing, inserts them into drawing, displays or hides them, and it is also capable to draw the frame like AutoCAD polyline entity.
Raster images which have the data about georeferencing are opened on correct position. Georeferencing data are read from world file or, in the case of geotiff, from raster itself.
With the help of AIL, AutoCAD drawing can be linked with few thousands of raster image files! It is possible because raster images are not displayed in the AutoCAD drawing immediately after linking, but subsequently, when adequate command is given.
The main characteristics of the software:
-Linking with raster image files, but not immediate display inside drawing makes the image loader capable to link with few thousands of raster image files.
- Drawing of frames. Before raster image is being inserted in the drawing, a frame can be drawn on the exact position with written name. It takes extremely short time to draw many frames.
- Selection. Upon linking with bigger amount of raster images, it is possible to make selection from the list or in the graphic part by picking of points inside raster image.
- On-Off. The display status of selected raster images can be modified very quickly.
- Zoom to the area of one or more selected raster images. Raster images just have to be linked with the drawing, not necessarily drawn!
- The path on the disk can be repaired at once for bigger amount of selected raster images.
- Image monitor gives possibility to review raster image data on cursor tooltip. A tooltip which contains written whole raster imageās path appears as soon as cursor is put above raster imageās margin or frame.
- acad palette